Sociopathic predators push your family and friends away by harassing them, making up lies about you, and manipulating them into thinking you're crazy.
They do this because they know a real relationship would get in the way of their main focus (often a high-powered job) so instead, they attempt to create an imaginary relationship - one they can control every aspect of.
Sociopathic Predators - 19 Easy-to-Spot Traits:
1. Lies and manipulation - the sociopathic predator NEEDS to control the narrative at ALL COST and is willing to cross any line to feel like they are in control.
2. Fast Talkers - sociopathic predators talk fast using many many many words - to cover up their shit behavior. Often though their actions refuse to match their words and public image.
3. Fake positive - sociopathic predators just love to give extreme positive feedback, like... "You're Amazing!" even when you both know it really was no big deal. This is a grooming technique, so it's easier for you to look past their complete lack of morals, values, and compassion.
4. Blame is their game - sociopathic predators never say "sorry", and they never take the blame, and whenever they can - SPs are perfectly okay with shaming their victims into taking the blame for them.
("They should have known it was a fake account." "Only stupid people fall for that." - Sound familiar?)
5. They are super judgemental - sociopathic predators love to make derogatory and belittling comments about age, weight, gender, etc. without a single thought. On the flip-side - if you do or say anything against them - the SP will fly off the handle at the drop of a hat.
6. Bounce baby bounce - sociopathic predators (SP for short) will bounce from charm to threats in an instant. There aren't any conversations about uncomfortable things with sociopathic predators. There are people who tiptoe around the SP, and when they do accidentally say something that triggers the SP - they run for cover. There are no heart-to-hearts with an SP.
7. Charm in spades - the sociopathic predator will say anything to anyone so long as it leaves them dominating the situation. Spotting a weakness - the sociopathic predator will use it any way they can - to try to bend you into compliance. Often... once they learn about your deepest fears they use these very things against you.
(Again - this sounding familiar.... to anyone? Anyone at all?)
8. Your gut will warn you about an SP.
9. That's one charming pig! - SPs are also typically sexually deviant - willing to stick it in anything, anywhere, at any time. The crazier the better. Combined with a total lack of guilt, remorse, emotional attachment, or empathy - sociopathic predators tend to hurt people in the most cruel and inhuman ways.
10. Addictive Behavior - It's proven that sociopathic predators are often addicted to sex, drugs, booze, gambling, and many other things... all at once. Can you say "super spreader"?
11. Impulsivity all the way - SPs are often considered 'fun' by those who haven't graduated beyond an 8th grade mentality. Yet it's more than fun with a sociopathic predator - it's also insane and reckless, as SPs have a hard time with any sort of boundaries.
12. Attention is their fuel - sociopathic predators don't like being alone and will often drag their sorry asses out to any function at all - in order to feed of off the attention they've grown to rely on - like fuel. They say it's because they easily get bored - but really it's because they can't stand the sound of their own voice in their head.
13. Liar Liar Pants on Fire - sociopathic predators LIE and they expect you to be just fine with that. In fact, they will get mad at you and blame you if you don't easily digest any ol' stupid lie they throw at you. Regardless of the obviousness of it. That's why people often think sociopathic predators are as dumb as a box of rocks.
14. Self-Sensitive-Babies - sociopathic predators can not handle criticism. It just ain't gonna fly like that. In fact, the very worst thing you can do to a sociopathic predator - is to get other folks to laugh at them. It really drives them fricking crazy. Honestly though, sociopathic predators feel entitled to praise and admiration, and are very quick to anger when someone calls them out on anything.
15. SECRETIVE SHITS - sociopathic predators love power - or the illusion of power when all else fails - therefore, secrets and secret handling often becomes a favorite tool of the SP.
16. Cruelty is no big deal - to the sociopathic predator. In fact... they don't seem to comprehend on an emotional level the damage their actions sometimes have. They could slam your face into a wall, break your nose, and then get mad at you because you're late for dinner.
17. Rationalizing the hurt - sociopathic predators are going to try to excuse the damage they cause, they're gonna try to frame it as - ALL YOUR FAULT. Cuz that's what assholes do.
(Are you seeing it - now???)
18. Irritable assholes - sociopathic predators often get into physical altercations (just like any stunted 8th grader might) - often their bodies are marked by these fights... scars that tell many stories of rage and violence.
19. Deception for personal gain - sociopathic predators are all about the Benjamins. Follow the money - if you ever want to know where a sociopathic predator's heart really lies.
Ways to deal with a sociopathic predator:
1. Remove them from your life.
2. You can't fix them - seriously - get them out of your life ASAP.
3. Don't make ANY agreements or deals with a SOCIOPATHIC PREDATOR - just don't.
Once we ALL can recognize the signs of the morally bankrupt and socially destructive sociopathic predators we can all begin the process of healing.
Until then, and so long as we continue to glorify these con-artists and serial killers - WE will continue to have a FUCKED UP SOCIETY.
*It's time we all start telling the truth.
Leave a Reply.
All the world is a stage, a play between what is and what is perceived. The eternal dance of duality.